Good Reasons to List Your House During the Holidays
- People who look for a home during the holidays are more serious buyers.
- Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the holidays, so you have less competition.
- Houses "show better" when decorated for the holidays.
- Buyers are more emotional during the holidays.
- Buyers have more time to look for a home during the holidays.
- Many people want to buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
- January is traditionally the month for transfers. Transferees can't wait until spring to buy. You must be on the market to capture that market.
- You may still restrict showings during your personal family events.
- You can sell now, but specify a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year if you so desire.
- By selling now you have an opportunity to buy during the spring, when many houses are on the market.
The Reason. You have less competition, resulting in a quicker sale and a better price for you.
For more information got to www.DowntownPrescottHomes.com